Global executives, experts and leaders are participating in the 7th Edition Connected Banking Summit in Nairobi, Kenya on March 7, 2023. The Connected Banking Summit Series focuses on building future-oriented banking models by accelerating the pace of digital transformation and delivering strong customer experience in line with policy and regulations while ensuring the highest standards of privacy and security.
The summit offers an opportunity for experts, business people, and practitioners from the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) fraternity to discuss practical and cost-effective solutions to developing digital banking solutions.
Leading mavens from global brands will join in to share their experiences and discuss the impact of technologies such as AI, ML, deep learning, cognitive computing, digital assets and much more on the financial services ecosystem.
The International Center for Strategic alliances (ICSA) are the organisers of the Leading Banking Summit Connected Banking Summit 2022 (formerly Africa’s Digital Banking Summit), which is themed as “Accelerating Digital Inclusion Through Sustainable Transformation”.
More than 250 delegates are expected.
Topics will include:
- Digital ecosystem and latest innovations
- Future of FIs in the digital era
- Customer experience and digital transformation
- DeFi, lending and financial inclusion
- Strengthening operational resilience
- Security – an all-pervasive model
- Future of money: cash v/s digital currencies
- Digital identity and financial security
- Synergies between traditional FIs and telecoms
- Role of AI, ML and robotics in financial services